Header Ads

UDEMY - How I Make $3000 a month working 3 Hours a Week on Amazon


Are you looking for another source of income, but can't seem to find something that works?
Welcome to Amazon FBA, specifically, Arbitrage!
Yes, through the arbitrage strategy, you can start an Amazon business with virtually no capital. In fact, you can be making money in as little as 2 weeks!
Course Fully Updated 1/28/2015
Did you know that you can send Amazon a boxful of products at a time and they will sell and ship those products to customers for you?
Did you know you can Bundle similar products and increase your margins even on the highly competitive products?
Hey there it's Brian Em and I'm extremely excited to share with you my new course for creating a rock solid Home Business with Amazon.
First and foremost, this course is meant to declutter all the junk out there that doesn't work and only focus on proven strategies and tactics that have personally worked for me and other sellers. So if you're tired of trying a bunch of make money online courses or can't seem to find side hustle that actually works, then this course is for you.
Before I get into it, let me answer some of the most popular questions that people have been asking.
1. No, this is not a get rich quick scheme and yes you do have to put in some work.
2. No, you don't have to have a lot of money to spend on inventory to start selling on Amazon.
3. No you do not have to ship orders to your customers.
3. And Yes, you can be earning good money in a month with very little work after you get everything set up, but you'll have to follow the course fully.
You see, I use to be the typical office employee, working the 9 to 5 job hoping to increase my salary through a promotion, but the more I worked, the more I realized that I was going to go no where unless I found a way to free up my time.
I remembered that I use to sell books and other things around the house on Amazon quite easily and made some decent money doing it. So I thought to myself, is there a way to create a full fledged business and make money from this model? Is there a way to systemize it so that my time spent on this business comes out to be $100 per hour or better? Could this business be scaled? Could this be the answer to having a decent income stream without working a job I don't like?
Then the lightbulb went off in my head and I immediately became determined to make this work.
I began to break down the entire business model of an Amazon Seller and seeing which areas could be further optimized.
I spent months working on this business and getting hands on experience. I began to see some easy, replenishable profits, but instead of rinsing and repeating, I continued to try new things and new ways of doing things.
It's amazing how my profit margins and sales were increasing every week and how my time spent on the business was actually decreasing every week! I couldn't believe it!
There's a quote by Neil A. Flore that I choose to live by that goes
“There’s a myth that time is money. In fact, time is more precious than money. It’s a nonrenewable resource. Once you’ve spent it, and if you’ve spent it badly, it’s gone forever.”
I'm sharing this with you because I strongly believe that this is how we should all be valueing our time.
I was eventually able to quit my job because of the steady income that my Amazon business provides. I'm proud to say that I'm earning a full time income from selling on Amazon alone. Now I can enjoy the luxury of spending copius amounts of time with friends and family, taking small vacations and doing work that I'm passionate about.
In this course, you will learn how to start a profitable business selling on Amazon. I'm extremely proud of this course and truly believe that anyone who has the determination and will to learn and take action will find great success in this business.

What are the requirements?

  • An Android or iOS smartphone with at least 3 GB data plan

What am I going to get from this course?

  • Over 38 lectures and 2.5 hours of content!
  • Create an additional income stream with very little work
  • Learn how to sell with Fulfillment by Amazon through the arbitrage method

What is the target audience?

  • Students who have the willingness to Learn and Take Action
  • Students who want to Create an Additional Income Stream


No comments

Powered by Blogger.